Handgards understands that impactful packaging and branding influences purchasing decisions almost as much as product features do. That’s why we invested in cutting-edge flexographic printing equipment that ensures your products’ printed labels stand out on the shelves. Driven by our in-house pre-press graphic professionals and engineering team, our printing process will ensure your designs are printed vibrantly, consistently and in high-quality.
Our pre-press and engineering professionals can walk you through the process, from design to finished product. We offer up to 8 color printing including full color, “4-color process,” HD flexographic printing. We provide a nearly limitless collection of printing plates to make sure the right plate for the job is used, whether it features digital round-top or flat-top dots. Handgards streamlines the process, enabling our pre-press team to work closely with you to offer feedback about color, sizing and more to ensure print quality.
We strive to meet your specific needs by providing a variety of printing options for you to choose from. Handgards offers the highest quality flexographic printing methods to meet the most challenging design requirements. We have a state-of-the-art laminator to add your required finish (gloss or matte) and durability to film packaging. We have the capability to run your product in multiple lanes, up to 51” for quicker turnaround times. Your film packaging can then be cut precisely, using our slitter machine, to your specifications.
- A cutting-edge flexographic printer featuring a digital defect detection system as well as an automatic ink temperature and viscosity control
- An extensive collection of printing plates at your disposal, processing round-top and flat-top dots as needed
- In-house pre-press and engineering teams to walk you through the process, from design to finished product
- High-quality film packaging prints using 4-color process printing for HD images and 8-color line printing for specialized inks
- Can process multiple substrates, including low-density and high-density polyethylene, nylon, PET, OPP, and BOPP
- The use of our in-house laminator and slitter to meet your specific needs and specifications
- Flexographic printing solutions that are ideal for shrink wrap labels, bottles, frozen food, seasonings, produce and more
- 4-Color process printing and up to 8-color line print
- Printing Width up to 50 inches (127 cm)
- Repeat Range - 14.50 in to 31.50 in. (36.8 cm to 80 cm)
- Automatic ink temperature and viscosity control
- Defect detection system
- 3D plate topography
- Substrates - Low Density and High Density Polyethylene, Nylon, PET, OPP, and BOPP
- Custom printing available